Friday, April 4, 2014

Mother's Day Card made with K&Company Susan Winget Paper


Hello everyone! 
I'm excited to finally share a Mother's Day Card that I made for Paperhaus Magazine. I used my favorite papers (K&Company - Susan Winget) which I felt were perfect for this particular project. The paper is so colorful and feminine. I just can't get enough of it. In fact it's the one printed paper collection that I have bought more than once and will buy again.






I used a Spellbinders die-cut circle and scalloped circle to frame the butterfly area of the card. The butterfly was already printed on the paper, so I just partially cut out the wing area and bent the wings upward to give it a three dimensional look and feel. 

 

I glued a cream colored ribbon to my card face, then topped it off with a thin, light pink, translucent ribbon. This formed the base strip to adhere flowers. The flowers were made from a Sizzix die and then I splattered and spray painted them with paint sprays that I made from Martha Stewart's Pearl Paints. 

 I used a Martha Stewart border punch to make the scalloped trim of which I layered with coordinating K&Company paper from the same tablet.


 Happy Crafting!
#mothersdaycard




No comments:

Post a Comment