Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Spring Gift Tag

Good afternoon!
Over the past few months I've seen some really beautiful gift tags on my adventures through the blogosphere. I love making greeting cards so I decided to make my first gift tag and can't wait until the opportunity arises to attach it to the present of someone special.





I decided to fray the edges to give my tag a softer look.

I glued a small flower on a light colored wooden bead that I slipped my ribbon into. The bead slides up and down for the opening size that I need.

What I used -
    1. Premium Cardstock by Core'dinations
    2. Spellbinders Shapeabilities Die D-Lites - Fantastic Flourish One
    3. Martha Stewart Crafts Punch Around the Page - Double Arches
    4. Fiskars Border Punch - Double Bubble
    5. ek Success Flower Punch
    6. Recollection Mini Daisy Punch
    7. ek Success Slim Edger Paper Punch


      Happy Crafting!

      Copyright © 2014 Angela Conklin - Heartedly Handcrafted
      All Rights Reserved

      No comments:

      Post a Comment