Monday, April 14, 2014

Greeting Card - Simple but Beautiful

Hello everyone!
As I was making this card I was thinking about all the beautiful cards, layouts, projects, rooms, etc. I have seen and how inspired I've been by all of you to go for it.  Thank you to my Google plus followers and friends, those in my circles and to those I meet along the way. You are awesome! 



Today I'm sharing an "any occasion" greeting card. I used my favorite paper again (K&Company - Susan Winget). I wanted a beautiful card that I could place any sentiment on so I left this one open for when the occasion arises.
 


 I cut the butterfly from the paper that I used, inked the edges with Tim Holtz Distress ink in Peeled Paint, embellished the wings and body with pearls and a gem then bent the wings so it would sit up from the paper. 


I used two Lacey Circle Spellbinders die-cuts and placed them together and two Spellbinders Circles to accent the center design of my card. 


Happy Crafting!



Copyright © 2014 Angela Conklin - Heartedly Handcrafted
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment