Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Embossed Greeting Card

Good evening everyone!

Have another card to share today.

I made this one as well from craft card-stock in light pink and light teal. I used a Darice Embossing folder and then colored the image to accent the design in Victorian Velvet and Peacock Feathers, Tim holtzDistress Inks and added a little bit of Gold colored ink by ColorBox.

For the teal colored design under the pink ribbon I used a Martha Stewart border punch and punched both sides of an inch wide strip of paper.


I stamped an image of a butterfly on white card-stock then cut it out. Afterward I colored parts of the design with a pencil, added Glossy Accents and then sprinkled some glitter on them before the Glossy Accents completely dried. I also added antennas for the butterfly by cutting some strands of a wedding flower spray.

Happy Crafting!

Copyright © 2014 Angela Conklin - Heartedly Handcrafted
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment