Monday, October 27, 2014

Homecoming Dance Scrapbook Layout

Hello everyone!

Just a quick post to show a layout I did for
The Memory Nest Challenge (Make it Monday No. 27)
.
My daughter and her boyfriend are seniors in high school which makes this homecoming dance the last one. They looked so adorable together with their matching bright red clothes, that I felt inspired to do a LO again. It was also a very convenient color to work with since I have all of my Christmas colors for making cards on my desk currently. I showed it to her this morning and her face lit up. She loves the big gaudy flowers. She is a very eclectic person. She likes bling, but she also loves things like aged-paper and soft lace too. So I tried to use elements that would best represent her.
 
 
This was a fun sketch to work with.
 
 
 When you don't feel like sewing there is always markers :)

 
Happy Crafting!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment