Saturday, October 12, 2013

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog. It's less than 24 hours old and I'm so excited to be sharing my experiences with you doing crafts, art, do-it-yourself and landscaping. If you're like me you like to try a little of everything. I get bored easily, so getting into a rut doing the same thing(s) over and over again is bad for my peace of mind and probably my family's as well.

     I hope to provide people with a "how-it-went" while I try new things. I will share my ups and downs with the projects, any money saving tips such as inexpensive substitutes for materials, what you can make quickly and helpful hints as I go through the learning process. I'm not the most creative person out there. Nor am I all that talented in anything specific, but I try and sometimes I pull it off. If you don't see something that you're interested in, please come back and check out my blog again as there are a lot more things to add and experiences to share.



   

No comments:

Post a Comment