Sunday, October 20, 2013

Fun with Hot Glue

I'm absolutely loving the new Hot Glue Molds by Plaid!

In no way am I getting paid for showing products on my blog. I show them because I like them and want to share my experience with you.



I used Pearl-Ex Powder on them and they are so detailed. Now that I've found these molds I have a quick and easy way to make flowers for texture in my art, such as my mixed media projects, but I will also use these for cards, picture frames, scrapbook layouts and jewelry. They were clinging to my glass cutting board after they were dry so I may be trying a few of the roses out on a small mirror I would like to decorate. Just don't put any paint or powders on the backs of them.

I was so excited I looked for more molds to get and they do have more, but while searching I came across this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rorbux8GVfI and thought the Hot Glue tools were very nice. I especially liked the hot glue spreader that makes your hot glue lay flat instead of being a bump under your project. If you try them out, let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment