Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Make Your Own Snowflake Decorations

Hello Everyone!
 
If you've stopped by for the Sketches4All Challenge Celebration, click here. 
 
Just a quick post while going through my Christmas decorations. I had forgotten all about this and when I was new to crafting and blogging last year it never even dawned on me to share it. 
 
 
So here is the link to what I had found through Pinterest last November. They were so cute I had to give it a try.
 
http://www.fabdiy.com/diy-snowflake-popsicle-ornament/
  
 I decided to do a snowflake theme for my front window. Except for the lit up star, I had done all my decorations in shiny and glittery gold and silver decorations. The popsicle stick snowflakes were so easy to make with just a dab of hot glue on each stick to put them together. Festive and fun!
 
Happy Crafting!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment