Monday, November 10, 2014

Handmade Greeting Card - Jingle All the Way

Hello crafty peeps! Just a quickie today since I've got to get back to getting these cards and other Christmas projects done :)
 
The theme for today's post is... 
Making a card using paper that you skipped over and rejected time and time again.
So today I'm sharing my latest Christmas card with paper I skipped over. I didn't skip it because it was ugly, but just because the other papers in the stack were so much cuter, prettier or just fit the look I was going for better.
This particular paper looks so much nicer than when it was mixed with all the other papers. I may have to give this a shot with a few others. So pull one of those papers out and go for it! My supplies are listed below.
Supplies:
DCWV Winter Solstice Stack 
Darice Snowflakes embossing folder 
White Core'dination Carstock
Sizzix Snowflakes #3 Die
Fiskars Double Bubble border punch
Ribbon Trends thin, blue, sheer ribbon
Adhesive Flatbacked Pearls 
 Happy Crafting! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment