Friday, February 21, 2014

Handmade Easter Egg Card

Hello Everyone! The best part about this project is that I could decorate an egg without stained fingers. It was a lot of fun and I'm thinking I may have to make a few more "egg" cards just to see what I can come up with. I love all colors, especially when they are used together, but I'm finding that I must favor green and pink when making cards and layouts because I seem to use them a lot.




I used an oval die to cut out the egg and a small round die to form the spots on the egg.

I love this pink textured paper. To embellish the card I used die cut flowers and adhesive flat-backed pearls. To keep consistent with the polka dots of the green paper I embossed smooth pink paper that I placed just behind the egg and used a green ribbon with polka dots.



Happy Crafting Your #eastercards and #eastereggs !




 

No comments:

Post a Comment