Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentines Day and All Occassion Cards

Around running to the store and appointments I spent my free time today making cards. It amazed me how many decisions I made when creating them and how hard making final decisions can be. "Should I use a bow?" "What color should I make her hat?" "Will it look okay to make my bee pink?" "Oh know! What do I do to cover up my mistake?" It's exercise for the brain so no wonder I feel so mentally exhausted afterward, but it's a good mental exhaustion.

I also took notice of how many times I got my paper-layers stuck together in the wrong position. What a nightmare! I had to pull the heat-tool out to soften the adhesive and even when the papers came apart they curled up from pulling on them. This happened to me three times today, but in the end I didn't have to start from scratch with anything. I made it work. So here are the cards I made today. I'm too tired to include my materials and how I did them. So I'll do it later. Hope you like them.








Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment