Friday, February 28, 2014

Pics with My New Camera

I'm loving my new camera. I have a lot to learn about it, but so far I'm enjoying using it as the photos are surprisingly "really" good. After looking into all the camera types and feeling confused/overwhelmed as well as not being able to consider a cellphone (no service here in the country) I decided to research photography. I learned a lot so far and have barely scratched the surface, but I learned enough to buy a good camera.

I was very fortunate as I've seen this camera new up to $249.00. Mine was new, but the display so I got money off and because the new models are coming in this week and all they had was the display left they took it from $179.99 to my final price of $116.00. I was thrilled!!! I have seen it online for some good deals and bad, so if you're looking for a new camera shop around a lot first.

I chose this camera because after reading about features on the web I decided I wanted a Mac feature and Super Mac for extreme close-ups. I also wanted an Aperture setting and to be able to adjust it. This camera also allows me to adjust shutter speed, white balance, etc. so that I can get clear, true to color, very detailed close ups. The funny thing is that I notice things I hadn't before on the greeting cards I took photos of, such as fuzz, adhesive strings and so forth. I'm glad I see those things so that I can remove them. I didn't know anything about cameras just two days ago, so a little research proved to be a good thing. Below is the camera I bought and a few pics I snapped with it.


Fujifilm FinePix S4830 Digital Camera With 16 Megapixels And 30x Optical Zoom



The Fuji FinePix 16MP Digital Camera, S4830 is equipped with a powerful FUJINON optical zoom lens armed with sensor shift OIS to reduce blur and a Super Macro mode for extreme close-up images down to 2cm. In addition, the Fuji FinePix 16MP Digital Camera, S4830 boasts a 16MP 1/2.3 CCD sensor that captures even the finest details. A Scene Recognition Auto mode with six different scene types can cleverly recognize the subject you're shooting and decide on the settings required. Autofocus times as fast as 0.3 seconds, and start-up times of up to 1.3 make the S4800 a responsive and hassle free way to capture your best photos. In addition, record HD movie 720P/30fps in 16:9 format, take advantage of the convenient Mode Dial for selecting a variety of shooting modes, a large 3.0 LCD screen. Users can also take advantage of Instant Zoom, Individual Shutter 3D...
Photos I took with it so far: the color is perfect.








No comments:

Post a Comment