Sunday, January 12, 2014

Handmade Card


Hello everyone! Over the past few months I have found another craft to love and that is card-making. After all, I can play with color, shapes, textures, prints, see what I can make work and I get quick results to feel good about. I find making a card to be very therapeutic and just as wonderful is giving a beautiful card to someone that you made yourself.
I'm thinking that upper corner may need a little more tape. That's the nice thing about taking photos before sending cards off.




Materials used:
K&Company printed flower paper
Craft cardstock in light pink
Textured black cardstock
White card stock with the edge colored in Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Peeled Paint"
Offray craft ribbon in cream
Cream colored craft cardstock for the base

Equipment used:
Sizzix Big Shot
Spellbinders Nestabilities dies (Lacy Circles and Circles)
Computer and Printer for the Sentiment ( I use Word)
Fiskars Rotary Paper Trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment