To make the heart
I do not have any measurements for this heart because I used a paper heart doily to cut around leaving a margin to make the larger heart. Then I used an extra doily to cut the middle out and use as a template for my smallest sentiment heart.
- I layered polka-dotted paper and white cardstock that I cut into heart shapes using decorative edge craft scissors.
- Between those two hearts I placed a paper heart doily.
- I wanted the inner heart to show up so I inked the edge of it with VersaMagic Chalk Ink in Sea Breeze.
- I used a clear stamp and silver ink to make my sentiment.
- For the blue decorative edge at the top of my card I used a waste piece from the die-cuts I made for the bottom of my card.