Thursday, July 24, 2014

Scrapbook Layout and Greeting Card Sketches to Have Fun With

I hope you're all enjoying your summer. I'm leaving for a two week camping trip this weekend with my family and friends and can't wait! This will be a much needed break after my craft room makeover, trying to clean out our shed and organizing my main living spaces. I'm always amazed at how much "stuff" my family accumulates.
 
This week I decided to make some sketches for future projects. I had certain borders and flowers in mind, but after making the sketches I realized that many different looks can be created from them.
 
  If you decide to use a sketch or more than one I would love to see your interpretation when I return from vacation. I welcome you to place the number(s) of the sketch you used and the URL to your project in the comment section as a reply to "Links". There is an example below. Have fun!
 
 1) Scrapbook Layout Sketch
 
2) Scrapbook Layout Sketch
with rolled corners and border punched edges
 
 
3) Greeting Card Sketch
 
  4) Greeting Card Sketch
 
5) Greeting Card Sketch
Example for sharing your project in comments
Happy Crafting!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment