Friday, December 20, 2013

Altered Scrapbook Paper


 If you cannot find scrapbook paper that you want and are in a bind to get any new paper, alter what you already have with some paint, markers or ink. I wanted a specific color scheme for this layout and all I had available in those colors was plain textured paper and printed monochromatic paper. To bring the two colors together I decided to mix some paint to match the textured paper and use it on some of the designs of the other. It doesn't have to be perfectly in the lines. In fact I think it looks better if it's not perfect. 

So now I have my own customized paper that has been hand painted and it only took me 10 minutes to do it.



My daughter decided to alter her paper too to put in a colorful mini album she's working on. She used markers.


No comments:

Post a Comment