Western Pennsylvania got snow again last night and in about an hour it went from ugly and gray outside to white and bright. I love it! Snow makes everything look beautiful.
- 10" x 6 1/2" - Base card (score it in the middle at 5" for the fold)
4 1/2" x 6" - Mat
- 2" x 4 3/4 - Embossed strip
- (2) 4 3/4" - Border punched strips that you'll tape along the back edges of your wide red strip.
- Die-cut label - Used Spellbinders Card Creator Reflective Moments die
- 4 3/4" x 6 1/4" - Large mat
- 4 1/4" x 5 3/4" - Embossed small mat
- 2 1/8" x 4 3/4 - Strip
- Die-cut label - Used Spellbinders Card Creator Valiant Honor die
1. White base card
2. Large red mat
3. White mat
4. Embossed small red mat
To make the embossed strip down the middle
2. Center and adhere embossed white strip onto the red strip
3. Adhere it to your base card, lining up the top and bottom with the edge of the red outer mat.
To make the sentiment
NOTE: If you have been thinking about making your own sentiments, you can make them for free at Picmonkey.com. As much as I like other people's digital greetings, sometimes it's nice to be able to make my own when I can't find one that says what I want, want different color options or want one custom made to go with a card or specific label.
2. Center and adhere your small label to the top of your large label.
3. Add some flat backed pearls to the border strips of your card.
4. Use thick dimensional glue dots or thick tape to make the label stand away from the card.